Friday, January 30, 2009

Introduction... What to Expect from my blogs?

This was a long time coming since as far as i remember i have always enjoyed writing,but for one reason or the other i have always suffered from procrastination regarding Blogging. I would expect my blog to be nothing but a series of life experiences which have taught me, sometimes the incident might be small but the lesson to be gained from it quite substantial. These small but significant incidents will be the central theme of my blog. The idea is not that I am preaching a school of thought that i have developed, but i would like to encourage you to gain insight from your everyday happenings and constantly evolve onto a better human being. The incidents wont be in any chronological order, nor in the order of significance, but just a random collage of events.

No comments:

Post a Comment